Biketrade is an established blog started in 1999 and has a loyal following. We are currently accepting new contributors in the motorcycle industry.
We only accept articles that are filled with useful information to our readers. We love step by step tutorials and articles that provide real value.
Our articles vary from 500 words to 3000 words.
You may only submit posts based around motorcycles; hints and tips, innovations, ideas and related topics, products and services and press releases. If it’s written on closely related subjects, your post will have more opportunity of being approved and posted.
If you would like to write for us, fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
** Un-related topics will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- You’re posts must be of completely unique, well written material, all posts you send are examined and checked for duplicate and spun content. Spun content is not acceptable.
- The post you send us should not be offered on other sites, even your own.
- The post must be well written and grammatically correct.
- Your post has to be associated with our niche, if you submit a post that is entirely off-topic, then your post will be rejected.
- Your post must not have any type of affiliate links or cloaked links.
- Your post should be of significant length, 500+ words. Brief posts will not be approved.
- Your post must not cause harm to any person, business or home.
- Your post may include a max of TWO links associated with your website, (we give you a Do-Follow link).
We reserve the right to edit articles that we accept for publishing.
How to Submit An Article For Consideration:
Fill in the form below and click ONCE on the “Submit” button below the form.
That’s it, be patient. We will return to you as quickly as possible. Your post will be released within 1 week if your post adheres to the policies discussed above.
Once published, your post will also appear on our Social Network pages.
You will receive an e-mail if your post is accepted.
We hope you will take pleasure in writing for us and look forward to working with you.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]