A combination of classic style and precision engineering, the Halcyon Bar End Mirror is arguable the best quality classic style bar end mirror available. The Halcyon mirror has a number of key features that set it apart in quality and design from similar styled mirrors.
Quality Materials- The Halcyon 830 Bar-End Mirror is made from 100% non-corrosive materials ensuring that no component will ever encounter rust issues due to flaking chrome or damage to the surface.
The Mirror Head- High Grade Stainless Steel
The Curved Arm and Knuckle- Cast in solid Stainless steel, which is then machined and polished to a mirror finish
NEW Tri-Grip Fitting- Turned and CNC machined from a solid Alumium bar
Screws and Springs- All made from Stainless Steel
Precision Engineered Components- Additional machining operations are made to the serrated crowns on the cranking arm to eliminate small variations made during the casting process. An oversized bolt head is turned down to fit tightly inside the curved arm, this combined with a high grade spring ensures the minimal possible vibration on the mirror head.
Made in England- The majority of engineered products these days are manufactured overseas, it is without a doubt the most cost effective way of producing a product with a viable profit margin. In most cases this has a visible effect on the quality of the finished product. Halcyon are proud to still be able to manufacture our key products in the UK, we know that we cannot compete on price with the overseas copies, but our philosophy - "Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten" has kept us in business for over 40 years.
- 100% Stainless Steel Bar End Componants used in Construction (Non corrosive Materials)
- Adjustable Round Mirror head with 4"(100mm Diameter), Fitted with CONVEX Mirror glass (For wider viewing areas)
- Universal - Fits on left or right of handlebar, 360 Degree Adjustable Arm and knuckle
- Fits 7/8 Inch and 1 Inch Handlebars (Standard fitting, please contact us for a custom fitting, or any questions in regards to fitment)
- Engineered to eliminate vibration during use